Complaint Review: Beezid.com

• Updated: Mon, May 05, 2014

• Reported By: Browncoat176 — Front Royal Virginia
Internet USA

Beezid.com Not an auction site, but disguised as one. Montreal, Quebec Internet

Beezid.com is disguising itself as an auction site, but it actually is not. Sure, you bid on items, but in order to do that, you have to buy "bid packs" and you use those bids to actually help pay off the rest of the price of the item for whoever ends up winning. In addition, I was not given an option of which "bid pack" I purchased in order to register and therefore had to purchase the $70 (reduced to $60 for the deal they had going) pack.

I then attempted to give them a fair shake and tried an auction. I lost the auction and decided that I was not pleased with the way they do their "auctions". Since I did not win anything, you would think that I still had my money and could therefore get a refund and close my account, but this was not the case. So now, I am out $60 with no desire to give them more money to try to actually win something much less a desire to continue with them at all. Do not waste your time or money.

- Jonathan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2014 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beezidcom/internet/Beezidcom-Not-an-auction-site-but-disguised-as-one-Montreal-Quebec-Internet-1144289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beezid.com