Complaint Review: Beezid.com

• Updated: Thu, June 12, 2014

• Reported By: gloria41 — Ashtabula Ohio
Internet USA

Beezid.com What a crock!!!!!@ Internet

I registered at Beezid.com JUST to browse the site and see how it worked.  I was trying to find a microphone for my son's PS3 game.  All of a sudden I got a screen that said I paid $70 for 100 bids.   WHAT!!!!! I would never spend that much for anything over the internet.  Although I wrote an email (not a nice one, just being honest) i am sure that I am going to have to call in the morning and be rude.  How dare you prey on people Beezid.com.  Somehow I will get my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2014 01:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beezidcom/internet/Beezidcom-What-a-crock-Internet-1154143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beezid.com