Complaint Review: Beezid.com

• Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: pedalyurassoff — red oAK Iowa
Beezid.com

Beezid.com the most honest scam I have ever seen Internet

I figured I would try this site out as it was recomended as the best one out there.  If this is the best one, then stay away from all of them!  I opened an account for 65 dollars and got 130 bids, plus 130 "promo bids.  I used the strategies recomended, and did not win.  The auctions seem to get down to four seconds and close, with the same small list of bidders winning.  I can bid at the last second.  They have this thing called snipers that you can use.  Bullshit! After you lose all of your bids, you qualify for  a "guarenteed win"  special category of auctions.  Yay, all cheap stuff.  I put one free bid in for a solar battery charger and no one else bid so i got it for a penny.  Then paid 8.99 for shipping.  So I now have a 30 dollar battery and phone charger for 74 dollars.  If you read and understand how it all works, you'll be amazed at how much money they get for an item.  If the auction is for a 100 dollar gift card, and it sells for 20 bucks, then they make money from the 2000 bids it took. At an average cost of 50 cents a bid, they made 1000 dollars!

Now they tell you all of this, and the sales help people are nice and kind, so they really don't hide anything here.  I just can't imagine how many bids/money  it would take to win anything of any value here.  I closed my account and cut my losses...chaulk it up to experience!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 04:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beezidcom/internet/Beezidcom-the-most-honest-scam-I-have-ever-seen-Internet-1035624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beezid.com