Complaint Review: Beezid.com

• Updated: Mon, May 30, 2011

• Reported By: Kevin — winton California United States of America
Beezid.com
wilmington, Michigan United States of America

Beezid.com The following contact details must be used: placed bid in time (fact) directed me to top of page could not get to bid bar in time to bid again it was over. wilmington, Michigan

I was placing a bid on a camera and when I hit the bid bar it shot me to the top of the page? enough to confuse me, By time I got back to the biding bar auction was over.  I made a complaint. They said I must have been bidding from the wrong page????? It was same page I placed a bid on a shower head  and won that auction.  After that happen I had ask for my money back on 20 bids I had still had leftover because I did not trust them no more.  They told me no I can not get my money back on any leftover bids!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2011 03:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beezidcom/wilmington-Michigan-19803/Beezidcom-The-following-contact-details-must-be-used-placed-bid-in-time-fact-directed-734706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beezid.com