Complaint Review: Before funding LLC

• Updated: Sat, June 14, 2014

• Reported By: Sue — Waianae Hawaii
Before funding LLC
Internet USA

Before funding LLC Administrative@funding now.me I believe they got my information from a.payday application in which they had 3 different deductions from my bank all for $30.01 EACH. I called the number on the submitted check and asked why they were removing money from my account. He said it was a charge for supplying loan company names. read the fine print. I asked why so msny deductions and he said he would credit back. that was last week . I called again today and the phone was disconnected. I never agreed to this service and never got the money refunded.  Internet

As I stated this company got my banking information from an online payday app and proceeded to have 3 different deductions from my bank. When I found them I called this company and asked why they were taking money from my account and the man said for supplying loan companies. I asked why so many deductions and he said he would cresit back. That was last week and I did not get any credits. So when I called today the phone was disconnected. So now I will have to file a complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2014 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Before-funding-LLC/internet/Before-funding-LLC-Administrativefunding-nowme-I-believe-they-got-my-information-from-a-1154904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Before funding LLC