Complaint Review: Befunded LLC

• Reported By: Edmund — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Befunded LLC
1000 Johnson Ferry RD. Marietta, Georgia United States of America

Befunded LLC Will take your money and run Marietta, Georgia

This company will give you the run around.  I started the whole process over a year ago working with a guy named Conrad Ulz. Conrad told me he had worked with these guys before and that they were a good company, he had closed loans with them before and assured me that everything was legit.  I was given a letter of intent quickly after i submitted the contract for the property I was trying to purchase. I was told I had to pay a $2,500 processing fee by depositing it into a chase account.  (I guess this is the method used by scammers) My advice is always use a credit card, that way you can force a refund.

Needless to say I wanted this to work so I deposited the money.  This is when the run around started;  Conrad would tell me that some guy named George Jay would be on all of these ridiculous trips; perhaps spending all of the people money he had stolen.  Therefore, George was never able to get any paperwork completed.  George was stuck on the east coast in the winter, the software that they upload approvals from wasn't working, the people that provided funding from "INDIA" wasn't communicating with him.  There was always one excuse after the other, Conrad always being the person blaming George and George NEVER answering the phone.  DO NOT give them any money.  They are not legit, its a SCAM.  RUN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2012 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Befunded-LLC/Marietta-Georgia-/Befunded-LLC-Will-take-your-money-and-run-Marietta-Georgia-882934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Befunded LLC