residential

• Updated: Mon, May 20, 2013

• Reported By: Everette Douglas — Thomasville Georgia
Beijing Jinxiu Mofang Co.Ltd
5th Floor ,No. B, Science and Technology Building Nationwide China

Beijing Jinxiu Mofang Co.Ltd To us Business Owners stay away from this client Beijing Nationwide

This person has ripped me off. I went to a wholeseller site to actually purchase an internation phone to use only on the times I travel internationally because I am captain in the military and have a newborn and I need something to be able to do a llittle more when I am out of the country. I have delt with wholesellers before in china for merchandise that I have used for my business that I have so I didn't think much about it. The so called seller had stated that she had her own site and that she had phones for sale. I knew that I was purchasing a clone phone so I really didn't think anything of it but I wanted the person to know and ask more info about it. I let her know that if the phone was to my liking I would purchase more. Then we got to talking about televisions on her site and other items. I went ahead and decided to purchase a phone instead of a phone and television because the customer stated that I would have to send her the money first before I get my item. I sent her the funds and now for a whole 5 days she hasn't talked to me. Bad business or no? Now her site isn't even available online for you to look at. And she wont show her face on skype or any other method of contact. I have emailed the company who posted her add already to let them know that she is a horriable lead.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 11:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beijing-Jinxiu-Mofang-CoLtd/nationwide/Beijing-Jinxiu-Mofang-CoLtd-To-us-Business-Owners-stay-away-from-this-client-Beijing-Na-1052531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beijing Jinxiu Mofang Co.Ltd