Complaint Review: Beijing Jinxiu Mofang Co.Ltd

• Updated: Tue, May 21, 2013

• Reported By: macattack — Florida
Beijing Jinxiu Mofang Co.Ltd
5th Floor ,No. B, Science and Technology Building Nationwide China

Beijing Jinxiu Mofang Co.Ltd china imac macbook air iphone tv replica china fake Beijing China

Western union name is SUPING ZHANG, China DO NOT SEND PERSON MONEY! FAKE FAKE FAKE SCAM!

Have bought many things from china, never had an issue until now. Asked for Western Union for payment.

Bought IMAC replica, never showed gave me fake tracking number. Site is offline and they removed me from skype.

Hi,

Our shipping agent have told us they will solve this problem within this week.

Could you wait for till Sunday this week?
It is only Thursday today.

Thank you for wait to Sunday, I promise to give you a satisfied answer.

Kate

Kept getting these over and over about issues, wait until next sunday blah blah.

Hi,

The tracking number was got by our shipping agent.
I think it is correct, and only because of some reason, the number can not find online.

As I told you, our shipping agent is checking now.
Once they have news they will inform us.

Please wait for my further information.

Kate

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beijing-Jinxiu-Mofang-CoLtd/nationwide/Beijing-Jinxiu-Mofang-CoLtd-china-imac-macbook-air-iphone-tv-replica-china-fake-Beijing-1052743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beijing Jinxiu Mofang Co.Ltd