Complaint Review: Beijing iPhone Repair

• Reported By: jonderf — American Fork Utah
Beijing iPhone Repair
Internet USA

Beijing iPhone Repair IMEI Planet Won't refund money Internet

I paid money to IMEI Planet, which is operated by beijing iPhone repair.  When I put money on deposit with them, their policy was, if a customer wanted to close their account, they would return unused funds upon closing the account.  After submitting iPhones for unlocking 9 times (these iPhones were out of contract, not blacklisted or stolen) without success, I asked to close my account and get a refund.

I have submitted 5 requests for a refund, and they finally responded by saying that they would not return unused funds, but that I could use them for other services.  Their unlocking service does not work and I have no need to do business with them anymore. I would have never put money into my account with them had I known they would not refund unused monies.

The funds were paid thru PayPal from my bank account.  PayPal will not help me either. beijing iPhone repair and IMEIplanet.com changed their policy after I established an account and are a dishonest company.  Do not do business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2014 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beijing-iPhone-Repair/internet/Beijing-iPhone-Repair-IMEI-Planet-Wont-refund-money-Internet-1165644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beijing iPhone Repair