Complaint Review: Bel Fury Investment's Group

• Updated: Tue, September 03, 2013

• Reported By: Belfury rip off — omaha Nebraska
Bel Fury Investment's Group
3035 Harney Street # 202 Omaha, Nebraska USA

Bel Fury Investment's Group Scott Bloemer,Elaina Hollingshead,Lena Walker,Mid America Financial Investment Dirty house, rude nonprofessional works, squirrels living in the attic, roof in disrepair Omaha Nebraska

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Heard they were back

*Author of original report: everything I said was true at the time but there has been good changes

*UPDATE Employee: Please Re-Evaluate Your Thoughts

I just want everyone in the area to beware of this company and their employees. They are rude and unprofessional. They send untrained people to come out and fix thing and they are never fixed correctly . They do not care about the priorities they sale or rent to people. They just care about collecting the rent check every month. They try and charge you late fees when you rent is not even late. Awful company and someone needs to stop them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bel-Fury-Investments-Group-/Omaha-Nebraska-68131/Bel-Fury-Investments-Group-Scott-BloemerElaina-HollingsheadLena-WalkerMid-America-Fi-1081236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bel Fury Investment's Group

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Heard they were back

AUTHOR: Stop Bel Furys Rip Off Practice - ()

Melissa Im sorry to report Bel Fury fired Danny and I. We received a call from Kerri the Office girl a few weeks back asking us to tell the new guy how we fixed the problem last time. I hope he was able to help you. Elaina is claiming I was not an Office Employee so I may need your help very soon.

everything I said was true at the time but there has been good changes

AUTHOR: Belfury rip off - ()

When I wrote this review everything I said about this company was true and I have proof of that. I was told thing that were not true and I was treated very rude by staff. With that being said things have changed. Every since they had a management change thing have been being fix and fixed correct. The squirrels are for now no longer an issue. This summer the patches that have been done will be fixed. If this company keeps Linda and Danny around they will have a good company moving forward. They really seem to care and they are very nice to work with. Every time I call the issues are addressed in a timely manner. The staff is now very nice and is professional

Please Re-Evaluate Your Thoughts

AUTHOR: Amanda - ()

First I would like to address the fact that Lena Walker is no longer here, and has not been here for some time now. Second I would like to address the fact of people being "rude". That is a flat out mistruth. I am the person that everyone has contact with and I am not a rude person. I will do everything to satisfy both parties, both the tenant and my employer.  I am sorry that you have not had a fantastic expieriance. But to be fair, most people do get irritated and vent when things don't go their way, which is exactly what I suspect happened here. As to the late fees, as stated in your lease, after the 5th of each month you will be charged a late fee. I am the person to post those and I do not post them until after the 5th. And if you mailed your payment and its postdated the 5th, but I dont recieve it until afterwards, I still don't post a late fee.  I would like to see when a late fee was posted to your account when your rent was on time. So please feel free to get back to me and we can recview that information.