Complaint Review: Bel Marra Nutritionals - Dr Victor Marchione

• Updated: Fri, May 15, 2009

• Reported By:Vancouver British Columbia
Bel Marra Nutritionals - Dr Victor Marchione
Kleinburg, Ontario Canada

Bel Marra Nutritionals - Dr Victor Marchione worried about being ripped Off Kleinburg Ontario

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Dr Victor Marchione and Bel Marra Health

*Author of original report: Your Database Records needs Correction

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service Manager

Have you tried the products recommended by Dr. Victor Marchione and sold by Bel Marra Nutrionals??

If anyone has a comment on any of the following I would like to hear from you. The products are:- Smart Pill, Healthy Colon, Joint Pain and the Pain Eraser.I am worried after reading the comments posted on the blog about thisCompany. I am still waiting to receive my order. It is almost 6 weeks since I phoned in my order and they took the money from my credit card.I hope it is not a rip off and I get some positive feed back.

Jan
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2009 01:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bel-Marra-Nutritionals-Dr-Victor-Marchione/Kleinburg-Ontario/Bel-Marra-Nutritionals-Dr-Victor-Marchione-worried-about-being-ripped-Off-Kleinburg-On-443990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bel Marra Nutritionals - Dr Victor Marchione

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Dr Victor Marchione and Bel Marra Health

AUTHOR: Ann Marie - (Canada)

I have been using Bel Marra products for many years and the quality is excellent and the results are excellent also

Any time I have called this company I have received very good service from knowledgeable people

I highly recomend them and their monthly Health Breakthroughs Magazine is a wealth of knowledge and very informative

You cantrust this company 100%

Ann Marie PEI Canada

Your Database Records needs Correction

AUTHOR: Jan - (U.S.A.)

My order made on March 23 & 24th,2009 was received on May 4th., not in April
as noted by you.

The next order made on April 6th for the Smart Pill & Omega has not been received as yet.

Please expedite this order as the payment was made on April 6th.

Do not understand why it is taking so long. Very poor service.

Customer Service Manager

AUTHOR: Customer - (U.S.A.)

Dear Jan,

This is Palma at Bel Marra Nutritionals.

According to our database, your order was received on April 2, 2009. This is just two weeks ago and I want to make sure we've got the correct information as you mention that it's been six weeks since you placed your order. Please contact me at 1-866-531-0466 and I will make sure to get your order out as soon as possible.

Regards,