Complaint Review: Bel Marra Nutritionals

Bel Marra Nutritionals
Klienbert, Ontario Canada

Bel Marra Nutritionals I was ripped off Klienberg Ontario

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service Manager

I ordered the Red wine Pills on April 19th 2009, after waiting three weeks I sent them a e-mail asking what the delay was. Customer Service told me to be patient. I sent a followup e-mail asking for a refund on May 11, 2009.
On May 12, 2009, I received this. I am still waiting, now they do not respond to my inquiries.

Dear Customer,
We have received your information and will cancel and refund you order as you requested. Please allow several business days for this to take effect.

Thank you for doing business with Bel Marra Nutritionals.

They are a rip off and should be shut down.

David
Yellowknife, New Foundland
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2009 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bel-Marra-Nutritionals/Klienbert-Ontario/Bel-Marra-Nutritionals-I-was-ripped-off-Klienberg-Ontario-461350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bel Marra Nutritionals

Customer Service Manager

AUTHOR: Customer Service Manager - (Canada)

Dear David,

This is Tina at Bel Marra Nutritionals.

I apologize for the delay with your order.

Do to the high demand of the Red Wine Pill we have unexpectedly depleted out of stock and are expecting a new supply to arrive any day.

However, we appreciate your feedback and would like to honour our commitment of customer satisfaction to you. As per your request a full refund has been credited back to your credit card in the amount of $99.95.

If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at 1-866-531-0466 and I will be happy to further assist you.

Tina