Complaint Review: Bela Nova Model Management

• Updated: Sat, November 13, 2010

• Reported By: Tracy — West Mifflin Pennsylvania United States of America
Bela Nova Model Management
206 N LIBERTY ST # 3 Baltimore, Maryland United States of America

Bela Nova Model Management Bridget Williams Attempted to lure me into ordering high priced Avon products and hold them until they came to my state to pick them up thus causing me financial hardship and possible loss of product/cash. Baltimore, Maryland

Individual found me through my avon website and asked that I contact them as she wished to order products.

I sent individual a message asking what I could do for them.

A response email was received stating they were a model agency that wanted to order products and would pick them up when they came to my city to do a photo shoot.

Products were high priced items and was a very large order.

This is  a known scam as you can order products directly from the website and do not Need an avon representative to order them for you.  I searched the model agency and found this is not the first time they tried to scam and avon rep.

I then filed my own report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2010 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bela-Nova-Model-Management/Baltimore-Maryland-21201/Bela-Nova-Model-Management-Bridget-Williams-Attempted-to-lure-me-into-ordering-high-priced-661538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bela Nova Model Management