Complaint Review: Belboss Consulting Agency

• Reported By: Inga Spells — Indianapolis Indiana
Belboss Consulting Agency
Internet USA

Belboss Consulting Agency Employment fraud through CareerBuilders.com. Internet

A gentleman named Henry Tom, a Recruitment Specialist with Belboss Consulting Agency contacted me via email with regard to my resume I posted on Career Builders. He stated that he wanted to employ me as a "Customer Service Evaulator" to perform surveys for their clients' businesses and that I would be paid $200 for each survey performed. His second email to me stated that I had been accepted by their largest client, Western Union America, Inc., to perform surveys at various western unions in my area. He further stated that a check was being sent to me for $2,400 and that I was to deposit it into my bank and that it should clear within 24 to 48 hours after deposit. He stated that I should then deduct $300 from the $2,400 for my first evaluation and then keep the remainder of the monies in my account for instructions on how it was to be spent. I thought this to be a little suspicious because it sounded too good to be true. Why would they send me $2,400 for work that hasn't even been performed? I sent both of his emails to me to Career Builders Trust and Site Security Team for verification of the legitimacy of this company, and immediately received an email back requesting that I cease communication with this man and this company. They stated that this company is part of a "payment processing or re-shipping scam".  I wanted to alert the public to be aware of this company. It's bad enough that I am having a hard time trying to gain employment and these people are out of there trying to take what I don't have (money).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Belboss-Consulting-Agency/internet/Belboss-Consulting-Agency-Employment-fraud-through-CareerBuilderscom-Internet-1058255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Belboss Consulting Agency