• Report: #820924

• Updated: Tue, January 10, 2012

• Reported By: petlover — denver Colorado United States of America
Belcaro Animal Hospital
5023 Leetsdale Drive denver, Colorado United States of America

Belcaro Animal Hospital belcaro pet hospital I was treated with attitude and rudeness, bad buisness at this clinic denver, Colorado

Ive taken my cat to this clinic for the past 6 years+ and have never ran into this sort of problem,
I have referred all of my family to take their pets to them due to the great experience ive had over the years untill now!
recently they have been giving false information and rude attitude, I went in the other day and payed 68 dollars for a visit for my cat and the docter by the name of Dr. Mansfield gave me the worst attitude and did NOT give my pet the visit he required, they have never treated me like this before.
They did not check my pets teeth, weight, eyes, or anything else.
my cat has had UTI's for the past 12 years and this was one of the minor ones he has had over his life time, So i took him in and they treated my pet very overaggressivly, The docters usualy let me stay in the exam to hold my pet down since he is a tough cat and scared of the vets.  Dr. Mansfield did a total 180 on me and had this bad attitude about my pet telling me she could barely get a urine sample that i was lucky for that.
She said the next time i bring my cat in she would charge an additional 80$ to put him out while they do an exam (unacceptable) She spoke with me for less than 2 minutes and gave me nothing but attitude for the 68$ visit turned to 153$ total.
After the next day i was told to pick up meds for him, She wouldnt specify what the issue was.
I went in at 523pm to pick up the meds and Dr. Mansfield pulled me into a room and told me she thinks my cat has cancer and this med that if it didnt help in 2 weeks to put him down.
Note: this UTI my cat has is very minor to the ones he had at a very young age and i know my pet was not in pain because another clinic said that they couldnt believe that she said that to me about him having cancer.
she said the urine tests her words (ugh the ugh was too high and i think its cancer)
my pet has had this high w/e its called at a young age and that was due to a crystal he has in him that gives him the infections often. She knew this and still refused to listen, The day before i called to make a complaint about her service as a vet. Not giving my pet the care he needed and not telling me what was going on.
I did curse but i was upset i just paid a shit load of money for a huge attitude and unfriendly serive from Dr. Mansfield. So to break this down at the end after i got my meds for my cat got (0) clue on what they are for since she said if hes not feeling better in 2 weeks (my cat is at his best and not feeling ill)
something she had made up entirely. she told me that she would not see my pet again and gave me a huge attitude telling me, Her words: you cussed out my* MY* STAFF AND GAVE THEM HELL I WILL NOT SEE YOU OR YOUR PET AGAIN, BUT FOR THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY THERE OK AND THIS IS THE 2ND TIME YOU HAVE CALLED TO CUSS MY STAFF OUT!
Ok i called to complain about her rude behavior as a customer i have this right and she accused me of doing this another time before this day (untrue and a lie)
This clinic i will be reporting to many many i mean MANY BBB's and other sites as this continues email me at jessextreme@live.com im an animal lover and feel that our* pets deserve the best care when it comes to these costly doctors and not to be pushed around on their watch with no respect and their bad attitudes.
she also told my grandmother to put her dog down and the docter before her said the dog was doing better..????????? murry the dog rest in peace. I Do not trust Dr. Mansfield.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2012 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Belcaro-Animal-Hospital/denver-Colorado-80246/Belcaro-Animal-Hospital-belcaro-pet-hospital-I-was-treated-with-attitude-and-rudeness-ba-820924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Belcaro Animal Hospital