Complaint Review: Belford High School

• Submitted: Mon, April 16, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, April 18, 2012

• Reported By: aisha — Aberdeen Maryland United States of America
Belford High School

Belford High School They lied in told me different prices about recieving a copy of my fake diploma . i just cant believe i even made this stupid decision. now i have to start all over in im also out of 216 dollers thanks Internet

*Consumer Comment: Geezzz

*Consumer Comment: Seriously?

*General Comment: Please,correct me if I'm wrong.

In 2008 I Paid 216 Dollars For a High School Diploma On Belfordhighschool.com But It Turned Out To Be a Total Scam . I Received My High School Diploma In The Mail But I Lost It . When I Attempted To Order Another One On Line They Gave Me A Run Around Several Times About The Price For Receiving Another Copy . Then When I Talk To A "Student Counselor " They Told Me I Never Paid For An High School Diploma . After That They Gave Me a FALSE Email Address To Report My Problem To . Something Has To Be Done About This I Am Not Their First Victim . This Should Not Keep Happening To Innocent People .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2012 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Belford-High-School/internet/Belford-High-School-They-lied-in-told-me-different-prices-about-recieving-a-copy-of-my-fa-869665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Belford High School

Geezzz

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (USA)

Stupid is, as stupid does.  Just ask Chuckles-the-Donkey-boy down in Alabama.  He bought his "high school diploma" online, too, and look where it got him....NOWHERE, except the county jail.

Seriously?

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

" This Should Not Keep Happening To Innocent People . "

It's not happening to innocent people.   It is happening to people who try to pass off fake diplomas as proof of an
education.   That doesn't really qualify for the "innocent" category.

#3 General Comment

Please,correct me if I'm wrong.

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - (United States of America)

They provide fake diplomas?That sounds like you got beat by a system that is beating the system,while you where trying to beat the system.

Most people get there diploma for free when they graduate,but if they lose it it only cost 5 or 10 bucks to get a copy depending on where you are.

This is a joke right?