Complaint Review: Belfury

• Submitted: Wed, June 04, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 04, 2008

• Reported By:Omaha Nebraska
3035 Harney St #@202 Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.
  • Phone: 402-341-1720
  • Web:
  • Category: Landlords

Belfury won't return my deposit or accept certified mail Omaha Nebraska

Belfury is run by people who rip off elderly citizens. That is a court decided fact; NOT anger on my part! Just Google; Omaha World Herald and research reports on Belfury and Scott Bloemer/Alayna Hollingshead. ADD to that; they have had 11 months to return my deposit of $750.00 and they give the run around better than a merry go round. They don't sign for Priority Mail or Certified Mail, [odd that the address was good when they got my rent check every month] Scott & Alayna cannot be reached in the office when I call (even when their vehicles are parked there) [guess they teleport in and out]. They have ripped off more people than myself. I pray those people find their way to this site. I bet Belfury/they accept what the Constable is delivering to them-from me today!!!! How long can these people go one ripping off the citizens of Omaha?! This site; I hope slowsthem down a notch!

Omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2008 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Belfury/Omaha-Nebraska/Belfury-wont-return-my-deposit-or-accept-certified-mail-Omaha-Nebraska-336988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Belfury