Complaint Review: Belisi Fashions

• Updated: Mon, February 05, 2007

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Belisi Fashions
1829 Park Lane South Jupiter, Florida United States of America

Belisi Fashions Never signed up for anything or ordered from them and they are pesting me! Jupiter Florida

*Author of original report: Update 1........First contact

I just got home from work tonight and had a package from USPS. Hmmm....I haven't ordered anything for months, so I took the box in and opened it and its 3 ties and two papers and the first paper was a receipt for the 3 ties for 3.00 a piece and shipping for 7.95 for a total of $16.95. And also said it has been charged to your American Express. Thats weird I don't have an American Express card.....so I called American Express and they couldn't find anything so I tried calling this Belisi company and they were closed already.

I froze my credit report and put a fraud alert on my account and also have a friend that is an FBI Agent and another that is a lawyer. So we will see how things go on Monday, I am calling these people first thing, if I have any issues I'm calling my friend in the FBI asap and he will take care of it.

I may talk with him anyway because this is a huge fraudelant company that needs shutdown. How they got any info on me is beyond me, I haven't ordered anything or shared any info on the internet in a long time so this is a scam and they need shut down!

What gets me is I don't have the American Express credit card so how did it get charged for them to send the ties....they are looking for money some other way! Watch your backs people....I will follow up with this report!

Dan Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2007 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Belisi-Fashions/Jupiter-Florida-33458/Belisi-Fashions-Never-signed-up-for-anything-or-ordered-from-them-and-they-are-pesting-me-234190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Belisi Fashions

AUTHOR: Dan - (U.S.A.)

To my surprise Sheri emailed me back within 15 minutes saying the phones don't turn on until 9am. Its now 8:50am. Will try calling after 9am.

Just got off the phone with Sheri.....she was very helpful.

It was a fraudelant account and someone else's credit card was charged. Sheri instructed me to take the package to a local post office and mark it refused for this particular situation.

I asked for an email from her describing the situation and saying I don't owe Belisi Fashions anything, and the account was closed, etc.

So far everything seems fine and recommend calling Sheri if anyone has any issues like I am having.

Update 1........First contact

AUTHOR: Dan - (U.S.A.)

The hours at Belisi Fashions is supposed to be 8am - 5pm Mon-Fri and its now Monday 2-5-07 and I have been trying to get a hold of someone at Belisi Fashions for the last half hour. Its 8:30am Eastern time right now. Not looking good!

When calling you have a few options, option 1 to talk to sales, option 2 to talk to a customer service or you can dial an extension at any time or corporate sales. If you select anything it says sorry no one is available at that extension.

I emailed Sheri to ask her what gives, I got her contact info from another post on this site from 12/22/2006.

So I am waiting to hear back from her!