Complaint Review: Belisi Fashions

• Updated: Tue, September 19, 2006

• Reported By:victorville California
Belisi Fashions
1829 Park Lane South, Suite 8 Jupiter, Florida United States of America

Belisi Fashions ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing over charged Jupiter Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Check your bank statement

I was online completing offers for a Razor phone on Sept. 5,2006. Belisi Fashions neck ties was one of the offers I was completing. Their offer was 3 ties for $3 each.

My end reciept was $16.95; However, today when I recieved my bank statement it showed that Belisi charged my account $233.45. They were not authorized to take that amount of money from my account. I work at a bank and what they have done is committed fraud.

The 1-800-434-1962 they give you is use less..I tried to call their customer service and the recording says 'soory there is no one at that department to take your call" the website has no email for you to contact.

I tried to sign in but apparently I don't have a member ID even though I purchased from them. My email isn't recognized to them. I still have not recieved these crappy ties either.

I'm taking this to the BBB if they do not give me a complete refund by Sept.18,2006 and I'm contacting my Lawyer as well if they do not give me back the money they stole from me.

Christie victorville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2006 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Belisi-Fashions/Jupiter-Florida-33458/Belisi-Fashions-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-over-charged-Jupiter-Florida-211226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Belisi Fashions

Check your bank statement

AUTHOR: Director Of Customer Service - (U.S.A.)

When errors occur on our companies website, such as a customer is charged in error for the retail value of the merchandise in the Introductory package, When brought to our attention it is immediately corrected. In the searching the system there was 1 error on 9/5/2006 which reflected a $233.45 charge to a customer. The charge was immediately refunded when the error was found by our processing department on 9/8/2006 and the order was cancelled.

I would strongly recommend that the customer check with their bank in regards to the refund which was issued on 9/8/2006 by our company or call us at 1-800-434-1962 between the hours of 9 am -5 pm and we will provide her with the transaction id number for her refund.

It would have been beneficial had the customer called and left a message or sent us an immediate email in regards to this issue. There are no notes on the account, no emails and no voicemails left on our answering system. We could have addressed the issue immediately with her had we been contacted and advised her of the refund.