Complaint Review: Belisi Fashions

• Reported By: Marilyn — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Belisi Fashions
1700 Park Lane South #8 Jupiter, Florida United States of America

Belisi Fashions scam Jupiter, Florida

I ordered two trial products that were free, but I paid $4.97  shipping and handling fee for each item that was charged to my credit card. They never shipped me the items.

I called them 4 times regarding the matter. The first time they said there was a backup. So I waited patiently. I asked for a refund after waiting several weeks. They said they couldn't give me a refund. I even talked to a supervisor who lied to me.

When I most recently spoke with them, they assured me I would be getting the products, but they don't have the tracking numbers, most likely because there aren't any. I am one of the lucky people yet. I've only been scammed out of around $10 for receiving absolutely nothing. Some people don't tell them to cancel the future automatic shipments of the products that are expensive, at least $70 each.

Also, you can't do a credit card dispute with them to get a refund because they have the nerve to charge a $75 research fee automatically if you attempt that. I notified the Better Business Bureau about this matter. Hopefully that will get me my refund.

Also, my original order was the end of January. I have been waiting that long to resolve this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2011 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Belisi-Fashions/Jupiter-Florida-33458/Belisi-Fashions-scam-Jupiter-Florida-714457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Belisi Fashions