Complaint Review: Belisi Fashions/Clothiers- Palm Beach Patterns

• Updated: Tue, October 04, 2005

• Reported By:metairie Louisiana
Belisi Fashions/Clothiers- Palm Beach Patterns
1829 Park Lane South Jupiter, Florida United States of America

Belisi Fashions/Clothiers Palm Beach Patterns RIPOFF! SCAM ARTISTS! DECEPTIVE! NUISANCE TO SOCIETY! Jupiter Florida

Original offer was the 3 ties for $16.95, then some bogus agreement to sign your life over to them. They want you to buy like 3 or 4 more ties at a highly inflated cost. They may think that this is all fine and dandy, but I did not even receive the original 3 ties to begin with. I tried contacting them, but there is no telephone number on the website, and no phone number on my credit card statement either.

I finally track down the number and call and it is an automated answering service that repeatedly says "All agents are busy. Leave a message and someone will contact you with 72 hours" or something ridiculous like that. HA HA NOT! After leaving several messages, I get no return call. Coincidentally, I do get charged the next month for more crap that I never received or authorized. I finally had to contact my credit card company and have them reverse the charges.

The original date of purchase was 11/15/04. I tried contacting them for 4 months and finally put the reversal on 3/2/05. I have yet to receive any correspondence from these people-- not a letter, phone call, bill, and definately no merchandise. Now, almost a year later I get a letter from a collection agency "FIDELITY CREDIT MANAGEMENT" saying I owe $224.30, and I have 5 days to pay it in full or it would go on my credit report. The people at the collection agency were about as equally incompetent as Belisi. They refused to let me explain my situation, threatened me and abruptly hung up on me. (Wouldn't doubt if they were both run by the same fraudulent company).

I have filed reports with the BBB for both Belisi Fashions and this Fidelity Credit Management company. If this situation is not cleared up, then I am contacting my attorney- and I don't care if I have to sell my house to pay attorney fees, but I am not letting these deceitful companies get one over on me. I'll go to the media, Judge Judy, & every business reporting bureau in America to take these guys down and making sure that no one else gets taken by the consciousless fools.

Lauren metairie, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2005 11:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Belisi-FashionsClothiers-Palm-Beach-Patterns/Jupiter-Florida-33458/Belisi-FashionsClothiers-Palm-Beach-Patterns-RIPOFF-SCAM-ARTISTS-DECEPTIVE-NUISANCE-TO-159515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Belisi Fashions/Clothiers- Palm Beach Patterns