Complaint Review: Belk - JC Penney Department Stores - GE Money Bank

• Submitted: Wed, July 14, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, March 09, 2011

• Reported By: Saddie — union city New Jersey U.S.A.
Belk - JC Penney Department Stores - GE Money Bank
PO Box 36960 Internet, Ohio United States of America

Belk - JC Penney Department Stores - GE Money Bank , j.c.penney Scammers Liars, Balance never goes down Internet, Ohio

*General Comment: 'Merica!

*Consumer Comment: Really?

IN Demember of 2009,I was falling behind on my JC Penney account ,at the time I had a balance of $660.00 ,I was consatntly receiving calls from Jcpenney collections department,(GE CREDIT) I wrote to them via the internet explaining my situation ,THe rep I spoke to was  from their outsourcing department in India.

She advised I would be put on a hardship plan for $30 dolalrs a month I would no longer have a Jc Penney account but all fees late fees would be deducted and I could reapply once account was current.

It did not work out this way at all,my balance is now over $850,they have taken payments of 5o for 3 months at a time,35 dollars for 3 months at a time,most recent 53 dollars . I questioned what happened to the hardship and was advised I can start making minimum paymnts once I pay 53 dollars a month for the next 3 months!!!

I have made the payments of 53 dollars  for May ,June,I received a letter from a collection agency In Texas stating if I do not pay 860 dollasr within 30 days judement will be filed against me.

GE is such a rich comapny,yet they are ripping me and others off ,this is ripoff PERSONIFIED******If I put all the payments together I have paid them well over 300 dollars or more.

What they are doing is giving money to the collection agency and than they are still putting individuals in colllections.

My home is in litigation for foreclsoure and I want some credit for all the money that was given to them.I will get all the cancelled checks and proceed legally if necessary.

It is very unfair what GE has done to me this is an outrageous ripoff and Scam orchestrated by a very rich comapny!!!!!!

Once again my thanks to ripoff report and Ed Magedson a truly great consumer advocate,who gives consumers the opportunity to expose what goes on with these rich corrupt companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2010 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Belk-JC-Penney-Department-Stores-GE-Money-Bank/Internet-Ohio-44735/Belk-JC-Penney-Department-Stores-GE-Money-Bank-jcpenney-Scammers-Liars-Balance-ne-623206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Belk - JC Penney Department Stores - GE Money Bank

#1 General Comment

'Merica!

AUTHOR: mericafy - (United States of America)

Stop abusing credit.  Pay yer bills.  It's all your fault.

Really?

AUTHOR: Susan - (USA)

How is it JC Penney's fault that you didnt pay your GE credit card? Did the Penny's clerk hold a gun to your head forcing you to open the card AND charge $660 on it?  Your complaint is with GE Credit and yourself for yourself charging.

You have been claiming hardship since December and not paying for the stuff you bought. Hardship on credit cards is you can pay X amount in good faith but, there is only so much time and  if you dont make up all back payments in a certain amount of time, the intrests hits.   No wonder everything costs so much for people who do pay their bills.

Your home is in forclosure, if you are homeless and the GE card is payed off would you be happy?