sequence

• Submitted: Tue, August 10, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 10, 2004

• Reported By:aurora Colorado
Belkin
501 West Walnut St Compton, California U.S.A.

Belkin Corporation Rebate Rip-off! Compton California

I bought a Belkin wireless router and a pci card from CompUSA. Of course to get the "sale" price I had to send in all these rebate forms. I sent in my rebate forms to ComUSA and to Belkin. On the receipt it gave a website to check your status.

I checked my CompUSA and they had recieved my rebates and I received my checks within 2 weeks. On the Belkin site they kept saying that they hadn't recieved my forms. Becuase I have delt with the whole rebate system before, I had made copies of all of my forms. I was told to fax in my copies.

About a week later I checked the status of my rebates and they had recieved them and they were being "processed". That was at the begining of June. It is now August and they are still being "processed" whatever that means. I have emailed their CS and have basically been told the same thing that the web site has said. I

asked for an "estimated" date for the checks to be mailed out. I was told when they were finished being "processed". Really how long can it take to issue a check. I really believe that these people are hoping that I just forget about it and go away, but you know what, I'm not going to.

It's only for $55.00, but it's money that I was promised back if I fill out all these dumb forms. I have turned then in to the BBB in California and now I am posting them on here and I will find every website that I can post negative feedback on. Don't buy from Belkin with the thoughts that you will ever get your rebates back, becuase you won't. Just look at the other posts on this website and others!!!!

Melani
aurora, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2004 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Belkin/Compton-California-90220/Belkin-Corporation-Rebate-Rip-off-Compton-California-102922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Belkin