Complaint Review: Bell Canada

• Reported By: AMallory — Ottawa Ontario Canada
Bell Canada
ontario canada Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Bell Canada RIpoff with prices and hidden fees Ottawa, Ontario Canada

I wanted an extra receiver for my bedroom, I already have internet, tv and cell phone with them.
They want 6$ a month for 36 months to buy the receiver which is fine.

Then they inform me i can not go get the receiver and run the line myself no no they add they are going to charge me 75$ installation fee! Are You Kidding Me! I just need a wire run to the extra box I already HAVE it installed from before.

Why are companies doing this? With other companies at least they provide you FREE extra outlets if you want to install other boxes and they don't charge you an installation fee on top of that!

I feel very trapped and taken advantage of because bell is also the ONLY company in my area that carries CKWS Kingston so I can't switch companies because I need that one channel!

I feel so ripped off to have to go and pay the stupid 75$ fee when its not a new installation its just running a WIRE. *sigh* when will this stop

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bell-Canada/Ottawa-Ontario-/Bell-Canada-RIpoff-with-prices-and-hidden-fees-Ottawa-Ontario-Canada-977925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bell Canada