Complaint Review: Bell Processing Solutions

• Updated: Sun, September 15, 2013

• Reported By: rippedoff11 — New York New York
Bell Processing Solutions
7 West 36th St. Suite 502 New York, NY 10018 New York, New York USA

Bell Processing Solutions Mitchell Bain Mitchell Bain, Bell Processing Solution Rips Off CLients, Employees, Agents New York New York

This guys rips off EVERYONE he comes into contact with--most especially his clients but he also rips off people who work with him and for him.  He lies about factor/interest rates and says there will be no fees when there are exorbitent fees.  My brother worked for this loser and I, being a business owner, signeed up for a Credit Card Merchant Advance.  Mitchell Bain promised me a certain interest rate and then changed it to a higher rate in the contract.  He also said that there would be no-up front charges and there was over $1,000 in fees that needed to be paid in order to get the loan.  I went through with the loan and then my brother told me that Mitchell Bain didn't even pay him his commission--not one dime.

Mitchell also states that Bell Processing Solutions in the lender when in reality he is just an agent for the lender.  He misrepresents himself and his products at every turn just to make a sale.  He is a thief and a liar.  Also, in the beginning when he didn't know that I was his agent's brother, he told me on the phone that he could offer me a better rate if "the deal wa just between" him and me.  In other words, cut my brother out and I get a better rate.  This man is a predator who feeds off of small business people who don't qualify for traditional financing, such as myself.  BEWARE OF MITCHELL BAIN AND BELL PROCESSING SOLUTIONS!!!  If your business needs a cash advance or a loan, PLEASE do your homework.  There are many, many companies that you cand eal with directly, and even more people who do what Mitchell Bain does but are at least HONEST about their businss practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2013 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bell-Processing-Solutions/New-York-New-York-10018/Bell-Processing-Solutions-Mitchell-Bain-Mitchell-Bain-Bell-Processing-Solution-Rips-Off-1084667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bell Processing Solutions