Eugene

• Updated: Fri, September 03, 2010

• Reported By: John — Toronto Ontario United States of America
Bell Sympatico
Toronto, Ontario Canada

Bell Sympatico stole hundreds of dollars from my bank account for a service they did not provide. Toronto, Ontario Canada

Hello:

My name is John **** and I live at **** in Toronto, Ontario, M6K 2T4.

My phone # is (((redacted))).

Since March 2005 I have been a customer of Bell Sympatico. I signed up for "Basic Lite" and a modem, nothing else. Last week I learned they have been charging me $6 per month for "Security" for over 5 years I did not subscribe to or have. They have also been charging me for High Speed internet service for over a year--a service I did not want or request.

Bell Sympatico admits that I did not have their "Security", but they will only refund me a small amount of money, not the hundreds of dollars they stole from me.

I would like you to punish Bell Sympatico for their crime, and force them to refund the hundreds of dollars they stole from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2010 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bell-Sympatico/Toronto-Ontario-/Bell-Sympatico-stole-hundreds-of-dollars-from-my-bank-account-for-a-service-they-did-not-p-637261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bell Sympatico