• Report: #208292

• Submitted: Mon, August 28, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, August 31, 2006

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
BellSouth Security-Protection One
bellsouth.com/security/ Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

BellSouth Security-Protection One Scam-Don't let this happen to you! OrlandoOrlando Florida

*Author of original report: Thank you Jennifer

*UPDATE Employee: Reaching a resolution for scammed

BUYER BEWARE if you are in the market for a home security system. My system was installed approx. 3 months ago and equipment has begun to fail. My alarm goes off spontaneously and a service call is 4 weeks out. I called to find out the lead time on a new install...24-48 hours!!! BellSouth does not value their existing customers. Once you are sucked into contract-you no longer matter to them.

Scammed
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2006 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BellSouth-Security-Protection-One/Orlando-Florida/BellSouth-Security-Protection-One-Scam-Dont-let-this-happen-to-you-OrlandoOrlando-Florid-208292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BellSouth Security-Protection One

AUTHOR: Aerie - (U.S.A.)

I would like to thank the branch supervisor, Jennifer, for her quick assistance in resolving this matter. She has convinced me to continue my service through Bellsouth and should be considered a value to BellSouth.

Dear Scammed,

I represent the Executive Customer Relations Department for Bellsouth Securities from Protection One. I would like to express my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced while trying to reach a resolution in this matter. Protection One prides itself on excellent monitoring, billing and repair services.

I would welcome the opportunity to investigate your situation further and work with you towards a resolution. You may contact me at 1-877-835-3338 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Central Standard Time.

rarely