Complaint Review: BellSouth Telecommunications

• Submitted: Sat, June 16, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, June 16, 2007

• Reported By:MORGANTON North Carolina
BellSouth Telecommunications
575 Morosogo Drive Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

BellSouth Internet - AT&T - BellSouth Telecommunications You may be paying a higher price for your DSL than you should ripoff Atlanta Georgia

In 2005, BellSouth started offering more than one DSL package, dependent on the speed. When I first became a customer, there was only one package and one price. When they split the service, I still paid the higher price, but recently found out I was actually getting the "Ultra" package. This was ten dollars cheaper than the one for which I was paying.

I have been overcharged ten dollars a month for 2 years. I view this as blatant fraud. When they changed the packages, they should have automatically changed the price. The "Ultra" speed is the highest on available in my area. I have been charged for a higher priced package that is not even available in my area.

I have talked to representatives by phone and by e-mail..they promised a sixty dollar credit (for 240 dollars worth of cheating), but the only thing they have done is to bill me AGAIN 42.95 AND bill me for 65.90. They now owe me 305.90.

Beware check your bills, don't put them on autopay as I have done. Don't let anyone have that kind of access to your bank account.

Martha
MORGANTON, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2007 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BellSouth-Telecommunications/Atlanta-Georgia-30324/BellSouth-Internet-ATT-BellSouth-Telecommunications-You-may-be-paying-a-higher-price-254873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BellSouth Telecommunications