Complaint Review: Bella At Home

• Updated: Sat, July 06, 2013

• Reported By: Victim of a SCAM — Dallas Texas
Bella At Home
7565 Commercial Way, Unite E Henderson, Nevada USA

Bella At Home THIS IS A SCAM...DO NOT ORDER...SISTER SCAM OF DENTAL PRO AT HOME Henderson Nevada

"BELLA AT HOME" IS A SCAM

This is a sister SCAM to DENTAL PRO AT HOME...DO NOT ORDER!!!

After being scammed by Dental Pro At Home for $94.13, I have just been hit by Bella At Home for $92.13.

After fighting with Dental Pro At Home and their "SUPERVISOR"  telling me that I would get a partial refund of $60.00 credited to my account once they receieved the shippment back...I WAS HIT AGAIN!!!!!!

The following morning I received an email from Bella At Home saying that my order was shipped and I had 10 days to return it and get a refund of $92.13.  The order was placed on 6-26-2013, this email was sent to me on 7-7-2013 and had a time of 1:01 am.  I call them and they are telling me that I am not eligible for ANY refund because I didn't call and cancel before the 10 days, (even though I received their email 11days after the order had been placed).

BELLA AT HOME AND DENTAL PRO AT HOME ARE SCAMS...PLEASE DO NOT ORDER THESE TRIALS!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2013 06:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bella-At-Home/Henderson-Nevada-89011/Bella-At-Home-THIS-IS-A-SCAMDO-NOT-ORDERSISTER-SCAM-OF-DENTAL-PRO-AT-HOME-Henderson-1064804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bella At Home