Complaint Review: Bella Beads TM

• Updated: Wed, February 02, 2011

• Reported By: Monica Acosta — Dallas Texas United States of America
Bella Beads TM
P.O.Box 1239 Eagle, Idaho United States of America

Bella Beads TM Scam that is not helping the economy of the United States. Eagle, Idaho

*UPDATE Employee: craft kit

I called with questions about the work at home business and I was charged over the phone for my starter kit & example.  I paid $47.05 from my debit card for the two items and I noticed the charge was taken out the next day from my account. I have been waiting for about three weeks and nothing has still arrived.  I call twice or more a day leaving messages and not one person from this company(so called company) has the courage to call me back.  I really thought that this could help my family because my husband wasn't working and every thing that was offered to him was minimum wage.  We have three boys and almost every payment that you could think of so I truely believed that this was a life line but I was utterly wrong.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2010 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bella-Beads-TM/Eagle-Idaho-83616/Bella-Beads-TM-Scam-that-is-not-helping-the-economy-of-the-United-States-Eagle-Idaho-658467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bella Beads TM

craft kit

AUTHOR: Bella Beads - (United States of America)

We apologize that you have not received your kit and understand how you must feel. Please contact the company so that we may get you a refund.