Complaint Review: Bella Bright and Ivory White

• Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: J.C. — Fort Worth Texas
Bella Bright and Ivory White
6205 Lookout Rd Unit D Boulder, Colorado United States of America

Bella Bright and Ivory White are still withdrawing from my acct after i cancelled in the time allotted Boulder, Colorado

I requested the trial pkg of Bella Bright and Ivory White in early 2012.  I cancelled in the allotted time required.  I recentely was informed by my bank that they were still withdrawing from my acct.  I contacted them and they informed me i had just cancelled on March 11, 2013 which I had not done.

I would like all my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bella-Bright-and-Ivory-White/Boulder-Colorado-80301/Bella-Bright-and-Ivory-White-are-still-withdrawing-from-my-acct-after-i-cancelled-in-the-1035737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bella Bright and Ivory White