Complaint Review: Bella Brite / Ortho White

• Updated: Tue, March 08, 2011

• Reported By: Renee — 30022 Georgia United States of America
Bella Brite / Ortho White
22100 East 26th. Ave, Aurora, Colorado United States of America

Bella Brite / Ortho White Customer Service Supervisor on 3/7/2011 all the customer service staff that I spoke with that day. Extremely rude and unbending. Asked for director, Bryan Lent, I was told he doesn't accept any calls Non caring, rude offerred no help. I then asked fro her supervisor, waited I don't know how long for ther to finally come to the phone. She too was not in anyway trained or cared about Customer Serv Aurora, Colorado

I am a 74 year old woman and when I saw the ad for brighter whiter teeth for FREE, only $l.00 for postage.  I was so excited that I could whiten my teeth at my age for FREE.  I immediately filled out the information and was excited to wait to get my package.

When it came for some reason I couldn't use it, my husband broke his collar bone and I had to help him in every way possible.  He couldn't do anything for himself.  After the package came I was not aware that I received the complete kit in the amount $68.41.  I just thought it was my FREE kit.  When I got my credit card statement I see the charges were on my bill.  I called my credit card company and wanted to dispute the charge.

I filled out the dispute form on the statement and mailed it in.  They told me I had to go on the computer and register the charge in dispute, which I did.  Then they tell me the grace period is over by like 3 days and they could not do anything for me.  HELP ME  PLEASE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2011 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bella-Brite-Ortho-White/Aurora-Colorado-80019/Bella-Brite-Ortho-White-Customer-Service-Supervisor-on-372011-all-the-customer-service-704194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bella Brite / Ortho White