Complaint Review: Bella Brite

• Submitted: Thu, January 05, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 05, 2012

• Reported By: Angelia — Elkton Maryland United States of America
Bella Brite
22100 East 26th Ave #100 Auroa,CO 80019 Aurora, Colorado United States of America

Bella Brite I had ordered a free trail from bellabrite decided not to keep it called and cancelled on12/24/11 at 866-366-8424 and was told even with sending it back i would only be refunded $60 out of $78.41 Aurora, Colorado

I had ordered the Bella Brite tooth whiteing free trail kit with the understanding I would be charged if I did not cancel my order. After recieving the package I decided it wasn't worth the money they were charging and called the number in the e-mail they had sent to me (866-366-8424) on 12/24/11 to cancel the order. I used their automated system to do so.

On 01/05/12 I checked my bank statement and found Bella Brite had charged my account $78.41. I called their customer service to try and get a refund and they told me I was only going to get a $45.00 refund so I asked why. The operator then told me I needed to send back any unused or unopened product to get a $60.00. I told the operator I would be happy to send it back it was not used and I wanted a full refund he told me that was not possible. I asked to speak with a manager 4 times before I was told that the manger or supervisor was going to tell me the same thing. I insisted that I speak with a supervisor and finally told that she was not available because she was on another phone call and would return my call when she was done. I am still waiting for that call.

I did tell the operator if I did not get a phone call back I would contact the Better Business Bureau. I also asked why I was being ripped off for $18.41 he said he did not have an answer for me and was sorry I felt that way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2012 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bella-Brite/Aurora-Colorado-80019/Bella-Brite-I-had-ordered-a-free-trail-from-bellabrite-decided-not-to-keep-it-called-and-818622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bella Brite