Complaint Review: Bella Brite

• Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Naomi — Blairgowrie Nationwide United Kingdom
Bella Brite
Internet, Nevada United States of America

Bella Brite Hydra White Ripped me off, Stole money from me and stated i was only signing up for a free trial! Internet, Nevada

I am from Scotland and was searching the internet for teeth whitening for my wedding in a few weeks time. When i found the Bella Brite pop up i thought it was a great idea a free trial and all i had to pay was p&p then a joining pop up for its partner Hydra White came up for another free trial came up, i thought it was perfect and again all i needed to pay was p&p. I received the products two weeks later and it was too late so i've not opened the trial. I was looking over my statement a month later and i have noticed they both have taken well over 200 from me in 2 months! Now they only stated it would cost me 3.00 for postage and packing and not how much they've actually taken. Now since they have taken all this money i have never received any products from them! I'm just lucky i found the money being taken out of my account when i did!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bella-Brite/Internet-Nevada-/Bella-Brite-Hydra-White-Ripped-me-off-Stole-money-from-me-and-stated-i-was-only-signing-u-1004749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bella Brite