Complaint Review: Bella Brite

• Submitted: Fri, June 11, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, June 11, 2010

• Reported By: Robin — Woodbury Minnesota United States of America
Bella Brite

Bella Brite Bella Brite's says 8 days to review product. NOT! They withdrew $79.95 on the 7th day of trial period. Internet

I ordered a sample of Bella Brite.  Per their policy - consumer has 8 days to cancel.  I ordered the product on 6-3-10 9:00 pm.  Midnight on 6-11-10 a withdrawal was made on my checking account.  3 days plus 8 days equals 11 days.  Right? Not at Bella Brite. Your "time" to decide about the product begins when you click "yes".  Their policy states: "Call 1-866-366-8424 for 24/7 customer service - including account cancellations.  I called from a phone # different than my normal one on 6-10-10 at 10:30 pm.  Their system could not recognize my account and redirected me to the website.  I went to the website, proceeded with a live chat with a representative and asked to have my account cancelled.  I entered all pertinent information - my e mail,phone numbers, dob, address, etc.  I was then referred back to 866#.  I finally reached a live person at 9:05 CST on 6-11-10 when I was informed that the date I placed the order began the 8 day process - not how their agreement reads "Consumer has an eight day period in which to cancel their order".  Now - you can only cancel if you get someone to talk to you to get a return code.  The rep, said his supervisor was willing to give back some of my money after I jumped through their hoops.  Unfortunately, this has bounced my account.  It is due to companies like this that make it hard to trust anyone in the retail field.  IT IS ONE MORE EXAMPLE OF HONEST PEOPLE BEING MADE FOOLS OUT OF.  I DON'T KNOW HOW THESE PEOPLE CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2010 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bella-Brite/internet/Bella-Brite-Bella-Brites-says-8-days-to-review-product-NOT-They-withdrew-7995-on-th-612995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bella Brite