Complaint Review: Bella Brite

• Submitted: Fri, October 05, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 05, 2012

• Reported By: Gerry — Weymouth Massachusetts United States of America
Bella Brite

Bella Brite Sepervisor Christina EID# 221 Shipped and billed more product than I requested, refused to credit me for product I sent back and they acknownldge they received. Internet

I saw a free trial on line for Bella Brite Teeth whiting product for the cost of $3.80 Shipping cost. It arrived while I was on vacation and I never opened it, knowing it was the free trial. A couple of weeks go by and another shipment arrived and a charge for $78.50 appeared on the credit charge statement. I wrote return to sender on the box and put it in the mail.

Now a month later I see another charge of $84.36 on my credit card statement. I immediately called Bella Brite to confirm they received the returned product and to insure there will be a credit to my account. Belle Brite told me that the charge for the $78.50 was for an additional 30 day supply that was in the trial box shipment that is still in a closed box. I did not request or approve an addition 30 day supply to be shipped to me.

Bella Brite told me that because I did not cancel the product that was shipped in the trial box shipment within 30 days , they could not and WILL not credit my account.  They told me the shipment I return  was the second 30 day supply which appeared on my credit card statement today. But because I did not call them up to get a Return Authorization # first they can not and will not credit me for the shipment they acknowledge they received.

They told me that they would ship the product back out to me. I said I will then call them an get an RA# to ship it back. they told me I could not.I spoke to a supervisor Christine Employee # 221 and she refused to help either. I told her I will be contacting the Attorney Generals Office and the Better Business bureau and she did not care.

This company is extremely deceitful and care nothing for the consumer. I am out over $150.00 for 30 day of product I do not want and because they excepted the other 30 day return. Something need to be done to protect the consumer. Charge me the shipping cost but take the product back and credit me the $140.00 of product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bella-Brite/internet/Bella-Brite-Sepervisor-Christina-EID-221-Shipped-and-billed-more-product-than-I-reques-951192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bella Brite