Complaint Review: Bella Brite

• Updated: Sun, April 04, 2010

• Reported By: Shannon Juno — Concord California United States of America
Bella Brite

Bella Brite unlawfully charged my account Internet

Bella Brite promised me a free sample for $1.00 plus shipping and handling. I alowed this charge on my credit card. They then said I had 30 day free trial. Within 1 week I noticed a debit on my card for $89.00. They said they had shipped my order. I immediatly went to the web site and cencelled my order. They confirmed my cancellation adn said I would not receive a shipment. Well, I did not receive a refund either. They ecentualy did not honor the contract, I neither received shipment nor a refund. How is that fair? I played by the rules and they did not! I clearly deserve my money back as they were not authorized to remobe the money from my account. Where I come from that is theft and is punishable by jail and fines. All I want is what is coming to me, my money refunded in full, including the "free trial" amount. This is a very unethical company and is very misleading to the public. More people need to take a stand, NO MORE!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2010 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bella-Brite/internet/Bella-Brite-unlawfully-charged-my-account-Internet-589499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bella Brite