Complaint Review: Bella Brite/Hydra White/Ortho White

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: I.L — Sunderland Internet United Kingdom
Bella Brite/Hydra White/Ortho White
6330 North Washington St, Unit 8, Denver CO 80216 Denver/Aurora/Henderson, Colorado United States of America

Bella Brite/Hydra White/Ortho White Bella Brite/HydraWhite/Ortho White Confusion is King at Bella White or Hydra White or Ortho White ! Denver/Aurora/Henderson, Colorado

I made two orders for Free trial offers of Hydra White and Bella Brite via the internet. Immediately afterwards I felt unsure and checked reports on the company and discovered many rip off reports.

I decided to immediately cancel both orders but couldn't find any contact details at first. After searching and finding THREE different websites for these products, I clicked on the Cancell Order button but - it didn't recognise my details. This could be a good thing, as, if I am not yet registered, then my order cannot be processed - right?

I eventually found not only one but THREE different addresses for the company/ies and six different telephone numbers(?!)one for the UK that said "number not recognised"!

Are you confused - I am!

Bella Brite/HydraWhite/Ortho White

6330 North Washington St, Unit 8, Denver, CO 80216 USA  Tel: (UK -0844 202 1800 (which is not working) 866 366 8424

Bella Brite / Ortho White

22100 East 26th. Ave,Aurora Colorado 80019 USA

Hydra White

880 Wigwam Parkway #120 Henderson, Nevada 89014 USA Tel: (UK-0871 284 6865) 866 913 2654, 855 840 4928, 800 916 3487

I have emailed customerservices@bellabrite.com , customerservices@hydrawhite.com, customerservices@orthowhite.com, confirming I have cancelled and not to take money from my card. I have not received a reply yet in 4 hours, so I am putting a stop on my card as I do not trust this company to do the right thing.

I will not order via the internet again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bella-BriteHydra-WhiteOrtho-White/DenverAuroraHenderson-Colorado-80216/Bella-BriteHydra-WhiteOrtho-White-Bella-BriteHydraWhiteOrtho-White-Confusion-is-King-a-1002177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bella Brite/Hydra White/Ortho White