Complaint Review: Bella Casa

• Reported By: justice4all — Katy Texas United States of America
Bella Casa
9211 Katy Freeway Houston, Texas United States of America

Bella Casa DO NOT USE!!! MOST DISHONEST COMPANY IN HOUSTON!!! Houston, Texas

*Author of original report: No I am not satisfied!!!

*Consumer Comment: aRE U SATISFIED NOW?

Do not use this company. Ramon and Victor are thieves and liars.  They have signs posted all around the Houston area stating granite for $5.95.  This is the first lie.  Once you get to the store, that does not even say Bella Casa, they tell you that installation is not included in the price.  Next Ramon comes to your house to measure, and will give you measurements for more granite than you need.  Next they ask for half of the total (for materials).  They only take cash or checks.  Once they have your money, they will not give you an install date.  Ramon has to check with his installer, Victor - Victor is actually the owner of the company.

Ramon played games with the install date so many times, that I showed up to the store on a random date, and as he, Ramon drove up in his brand new BMW 735 - though he told us he was a poor seminary student - stated "You should be at home, the guys are on their way to your house right now".  Once we left, two installers showed up two hours later.  They did not complete the job at the end of the first day but DEMANDED the remainder of the payment which we refused.  They did not come back for three days and my kitchen was unuseable.

Now back to the phone call game with Victor and Ramon until I called Harris County Sheriff, who contacted them and then they came back.  Once the granite people finished, they sent the backsplash guy, who also wanted payment.  He was to be paid out of the proceeds from the balance of the granite money.  I had to stop payment on the grnanite check, and pay the backsplash guy, who as I was not watching stole tools from my son-in-law and his jumper cables - he did not have all the required tools and his car died while he was there.  No one took any trash away as I had to hire someone to come and haul off all the old tile and their leftover granite.  This was a total and complete nightmare.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2011 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bella-Casa/Houston-Texas-77024/Bella-Casa-DO-NOT-USE-MOST-DISHONEST-COMPANY-IN-HOUSTON-Houston-Texas-745872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bella Casa

No I am not satisfied!!!

AUTHOR: justice4all - (United States of America)

I am not satisfied at all.  There are major flaws in the backsplash work.  Major chunks of grout have fallen out of the tiles on the backsplash and work is very unprofessional.  It looks like 3rd graders did the work.  When I asked the worker about it..he stated that he would come back but never did.

Also the workers left all of the old materials and excess in my backyard scattered.  Usually workers haul off the old materials or at least gather it together in one pile.

So am I satisfied, HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aRE U SATISFIED NOW?

AUTHOR: scammed by monica - (USA)

If they have not completed yourwork...contact Bill Brigance ffrom Attorney General...they are getting a lawsuit together against her...I dont have the number on me...but you can get it...we need all the complaints filed to get her lockedup...please...