Complaint Review: Bella Casa

9211 Katy Freeway Houston, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: 832-767-1110
  • Web:
  • Category: Kitchens

Bella Casa Got my money a month ago and has not installed the product Houston, Texas

*General Comment: bellacasa design associates inc.

*Consumer Comment: another victim of Monica & George

*Consumer Comment: satisfied?

These people are a JOKE. They lure you in with an advertisement of $10.95/ sq.ft for granite installation. They will take your money and never call you back to schedule installation. I called Ramon 3 or 4 times to find out when my installation was and each time I got a different reason why he did not call me back the last time. He likes to blame everything on his installer Victor. They will always tell you they have to call their installer Victor but will never call you back. They will gladly give you his cellphone number but he is obviously trained not to answer the phone for customers.

My installation date was changed twice without my knowledge then when I finally pinned them down for a date I took the day off work to be there and low and behold NO SHOW!!! When I called on that day he (Victor) told me I had the wrong date. This place is located in the Memorial area and I assume they are accustomed to doing business with people that don't care if they get screwed around. I would never refer them to anyone I know nor would I recommend anyone doing business with them. I have obviously wasted my time and hard earned money by giving it to them. I will repost after my rescheduled installation to comment on the workmanship.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2011 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bella-Casa/Houston-Texas-77024/Bella-Casa-Got-my-money-a-month-ago-and-has-not-installed-the-product-Houston-Texas-702676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bella Casa

#1 General Comment

bellacasa design associates inc.

AUTHOR: Bellacasa Design Associates Inc. - ()

please note that bella casa company is not affiliated in any way to bellacasa design associates inc. houston or the woodlands offices.

another victim of Monica & George

AUTHOR: Houstonion - (United States of America)

I am too a victim of their scam. They keep changing business names and phone numbers to bait new customer. I give give you everything I have on them. Please share your info with me as well. I am sueing them for civil and crimimal charges. I am "rubyole". I use gmail.

satisfied?

AUTHOR: scammed by monica - (USA)

If they have not completed yourwork...contact Bill Brigance ffrom Attorney General...they are getting a lawsuit together against her...I dont have the number on me...but you can get it...we need all the complaints filed to get her lockedup...please...