• Report: #819001

• Submitted: Fri, January 06, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 06, 2012

• Reported By: Lori — Amarillo Texas United States of America
Bella Clear
22100 E. 26th Ave. #100, Aurora CO 80019 Aurora, Colorado United States of America

Bella Clear Bella Brite Fraudulent charges imposed for "free trial" offer Aurora, Colorado

I was charged $78.41 by Bella Brite that I was never advised of nor agreed to pay. I agreed to a "free trial" with Bella Brite and was told there would be a charge of $1.03 for shipping.

When I called to report the erroneous charge to Bella Brite, a customer representative told me I had received an e-mail (which I never received) advising me of the charge and that, because I had not cancelled, they refused to refund the charge.

Amarillo, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2012 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bella-Clear/Aurora-Colorado-80019/Bella-Clear-Bella-Brite-Fraudulent-charges-imposed-for-free-trial-offer-Aurora-Colorad-819001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bella Clear