expert

• Submitted: Mon, November 10, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 10, 2008

• Reported By: Dickson Tennessee
Bella Clear
Boulder. CO Boulder, Colorado U.S.A.

Bella Clear Cancled order in time limit, would not refund my money, e-mails misleading, scam! Boulder Colorado

I ordered trial, did not open and cancled the order within 10 day time limit. Shiped the upopend package back. The company charged my card the full amount, when I called them they stated that I had to have a confirmation from them for cancelation.

Their e-mail stated nothing about reciving a confirmation about cancelation. I used their link in their original e-mail to respond to them. They said they never received my e-mail, the email never came back to me as undeliverable, so they had to receive it.
They would NOT credit my account back, and as of now I have not received the package I Paid for back! The representative stated: maybe I could use it as a "Christmas present!"

Be careful of the RMA number, they state that I must have it to make a return and get reimbursment for it. I Sent the package back and cancled the order BEFORE they charged my card for the product so I should not have had to have a RMA number. They would not accept this... so I am stuck paying for a product that I did not want and will not use!

Jean
Dickson, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2008 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bella-Clear/Boulder-Colorado-80301/Bella-Clear-Cancled-order-in-time-limit-would-not-refund-my-money-e-mails-misleading-sc-389728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bella Clear