Complaint Review: Bella Clear

• Submitted: Wed, July 02, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 02, 2008

• Reported By:Puyallup Washington
Bella Clear
6205 Lookout Rd Unit D Boulder, Colorado U.S.A.

Bella Clear Free Trial Boulder Colorado

I signed up for a "free trial" but canceled right away because I realized that I couldn't afford it. I called to tell them not to send the stuff to me but they did. I sent it back the moment I got it and I called and emailed them that I had sent it that day. But they "got it one day late". So i was charged the full $78.41 and I never even opened the box! They say they can't refund my money...if anyone has any information as to how to get back my money, I'd like it please.

Angela
Puyallup, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2008 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bella-Clear/Boulder-Colorado-80301/Bella-Clear-Free-Trial-Boulder-Colorado-346818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bella Clear