• Report: #422067

• Submitted: Mon, February 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 09, 2009

• Reported By:houston Texas
Bella Clear
www.Bellaclear.com Bouldere, Colorado U.S.A.

Bella Clear RIP OFF QUICKLY Boulder Colorado

Doing some trial applications I came across Bella Clear. They say they will send you the product then you can cancel and return at no charge after you have tried the product.

I received the product after the cancel period to my surprise. They give you seven days from the order date to get the product, try the product then decide if you like it. This concerned me so I gave them a call and was told the following:

I called the day I ordered the product and they told me I would not be charged the 78 dollar fee if I called and got a RA number within the first 30 days and then returned it.

I order on Jan. 28, Called on on Feb 9th and was told that I was already charged and there was nothing I could do about it. I still have the unopen box that just arrived. I will be calling my credit card company and denying the charge.

They make the turnaround time so short and do not tell you about it openly. I even called the same day I order to make sure that I was clear on the return policy and they lied to me straight to my face.

Kemp
houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bella-Clear/Bouldere-Colorado-80301-334/Bella-Clear-RIP-OFF-QUICKLY-Boulder-Colorado-422067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bella Clear