Complaint Review: Bella Clear

• Reported By: Teed off — Dallas Texas United States of America
Bella Clear
Westminster, Colorado United States of America

Bella Clear Big Crooks Westminster, Colorado

My daughter thought about trying this product but decided against it and canceled the account.  bellaclear went to so far as to call her back and confirm the cancellation. Well this unscrupulous company decided to charge us anyway, and not send the product as well.

When I contacted their customer service they denied that the account had been canceled and then told me they would only refund $60.00 (they charged me in the neighborhood of $85.00) once they received the product back. So no product, no refund, and of course no full refund.

I contacted my bank and they credited my account the $85 and started a dispute claim against  this company on my behalf. I intend to contact the Colorado Attorney General to see if we can't stop this horrible company from doing any further business and ripping people off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2011 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bella-Clear/Westminster-Colorado-80021/Bella-Clear-Big-Crooks-Westminster-Colorado-762981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bella Clear