Complaint Review: Bella Clear

• Updated: Sat, July 31, 2010

• Reported By: Breanna — San Rafael California United States of America
Bella Clear
6205 Lookout Rd. unitD boulder, Colorado United States of America

Bella Clear returns department I ordered a free trial offer, they wouldnt let me cancel said to mail it back but they would cancel my subscription for further orders. I was billed 78.41 for product I never ordered or authorised for boulder, Colorado

On 7/7/10 i ordered a free trial offer only pay shipping and handeling. I changed my mind and called to cancel.They said I nedd to wait 12 hrs for it to process then call back. AT9:11 am on 7/8/10 I called and they said they cant cancel Ill have to send the order back after i receive it. But they would cancel my subsription for further orders. On 7/29/10 my bank was charged to my account 78.41. This also made me get two overdraft charges of 30.00 each because it made me bounce another purchase. I reported it with my bank and cancelled my card. I am disabled and have difficulty with transportation.they ripped me off and i payed a huge price!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2010 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bella-Clear/boulder-Colorado-80301/Bella-Clear-returns-department-I-ordered-a-free-trial-offer-they-wouldnt-let-me-cancel-sa-628098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bella Clear