Complaint Review: Bella Flora

• Updated: Sat, May 10, 2014

• Reported By: Unhappy customer Denise — Suffolk Virginia
Bella Flora
1612 Virginia Beach Blvd Virginia Beach, Virginia USA

Bella Flora florist va beach You Owe My Deposit and I Want a Refund!! Virginia Beach Virginia

Bella Flora owner/decorator met with myself, my husband, and wedding planner. She was great at what she did...creating beautiful wedding arrangements (so I thought) Apparently, a medical emergency occurred...I wasn't notified and was unable to utilize this company's services. When I reached out to inquire about my deposit was texted a sob story about the florist being on her death bed. Yes I was sympathetic but let's discuss the refunding of my deposit. My goodness the sob story turned into a text bashing and 2 years later I still do not have my deposit..too my surprise...the business is still in business!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2014 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bella-Flora/Virginia-Beach-Virginia-23454/Bella-Flora-florist-va-beach-You-Owe-My-Deposit-and-I-Want-a-Refund-Virginia-Beach-Virg-1145595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bella Flora