Complaint Review: Bella Terra mineral cosmetics

• Submitted: Mon, March 26, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 08, 2012

• Reported By: Patty — Houston Texas United States of America
Bella Terra mineral cosmetics
16535 SOuthwest Freeway # 5546 Sugar Land, TX. 774 Houston, Texas United States of America

Bella Terra mineral cosmetics M&D sales Pushy sales guy-lied about the price-and inappropriate conversation Houston, Texas

*General Comment: I bought the make-up. Disliked the sales tatic.

SO the Kiosk at Memorial City Mall is a crazy rip off! The sales guy (with a very heavy accent) was so pushy! Anyway, the prices he told me for the products he was trying to sell me were actually 10.00 more expensive than the online prices.. And he told me that the online prices were signifigantly higher than what he was quoting me. Ok, so shame on me that I got suckered into paying a ridiculous price for an average product, but when I finally came to my senses when I got home, I realized that the receipt had "No Refund under any circumstances" stamped on it. If a product has a security seal on it, it should be returnable. Anyway, now I'm stuck with this sucky product.Also, his sleezy charm was inappropriate. he told me that his makeup was not for "ugly" women.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2012 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bella-Terra-mineral-cosmetics/Houston-Texas-77479/Bella-Terra-mineral-cosmetics-MD-sales-Pushy-sales-guy-lied-about-the-price-and-inappropr-859569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bella Terra mineral cosmetics

#1 General Comment

I bought the make-up. Disliked the sales tatic.

AUTHOR: annoymous - (United States of America)

I bought the make-up.  I already knew the price point from the internet.  The salesman was sleazy and pushy, condescending, sexual overtones.  Young man older woman.  Lucky I didn't smack him.

I stood my ground on what I was willing to pay and receive.  I played his game fully knowing what he was doing.  I did get a fair price. The make-up did irritate my eyes before I got home.  I am sure I will be screwed if I cannot wear it.  I am sure even at the price I paid the makeup is way overpriced even after haggling him down.

Good make-up per many friends.  Horrible  sales ta-tick. He did scope me out by my designer sun-glass and purse.  He looked right and them and them me, passing up others with lesser accessories.  I am not the least bit stupid.  That is a little over the top.

If, I can wear it, and will see tomorrow.  I will find a different salesman to purchase again.

He did actually drop 3 pieces of make-up in my purse acting like he was cheating the company.  He ask me from them back when I passed on his overpricing.  That could have gotten sticky had I chose to push it.  Not so good in my opinion.  It shows me retrieving things out of my purse and it could have looked like I was steeling.  He knew the cameras were there and he knew his own final price point.  I am sure the company knows exactly how he is behaving. I am sure they trained him that way.