Complaint Review: Bella at Home

• Reported By: Maddy — Berea Kentucky
Bella at Home
Internet USA

Bella at Home ripped me off for $92.13 Internet

I saw a small ad on Facebook about teeth whiteners and how you could get a trial size offer for $1.03 with $3.87 s&h.  I ordered it, gave my info and debit card information.  It did not mention anything about a 'membership' but 6 days later i was charged $92.13 for my membership.  When i called to try to get a refund, willing to return unused and unopened product, i was told repeatedly i was not eligible for a refund.  That i was supposed to have called and cancelled.  Well, i had no idea about that because i did not see it on the form i ordered the product from.  Or on the one giving my payment info on.  Also, they said within 10 days and it was only 6 for me.  But if i had no idea there was a 'membership' involved, how could i have called to cancel.

I feel it is a scam for people who think under $5 is not a lot to lose even if it doesn't work.  Then they get you for just under $100.  People like me can't afford to lose that much.  Especially if you ordered both products mentioned in ad, since they supposedly worked together.  Now i have that much taken from my bank account from each company.  Huge ripoff!  When i called, i was repeatedly hung up on because i kept calling back.  They wouldn't give me a home office number or address and refused to give me any info about the company at all.  Very frustrating.  And cruel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2014 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bella-at-Home/internet/Bella-at-Home-ripped-me-off-for-9213-Internet-1152262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bella at Home