Complaint Review: Bella by Alethea

• Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: whistleblowerinatlanta — oviedo Florida United States of America
Bella by Alethea
4603 Wieuca Road Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Bella by Alethea Alethea Tinkle They are not real Doctors! Alethea is a Fraud!!!! Botox Fraud, Body Contouring Fraud, Selling Medical Products without a Doctor! Atlanta, Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Funny Falsifications

I moved to Atlanta and before I left Florida I ask my Dermatologist who I should see in Atlanta.  She recommended to me a Dermatologist and Plastic Surgeons that she knew.  I went online and made my appointment.  When I arrived I was concerned that the sign said "Bella By Alethea."  I went in anyway and when I walked in the smell almost knocked me down.  It smelled like a french (*& house!  When I met Alethea she appeared to coincide with the smell, she looked cheap as could be.  Not once did they tell me that I was in the wrong place, there was no Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon on site!  She even went on to try and inject me with Botox, when I asked if she was a doctor she did not answer me directly and fraudulently lead me to believe that she was!  Then, she tried to talk to me about liposuction and Latisse!  Don't let Alethea or any of her employees touch you!  She is a fraud and is not a Doctor!!!  Run fast and don't look back.  If you are looking for a Dermatologist and Plastic Surgeon they do not work there!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2012 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bella-by-Alethea/Atlanta-Georgia-30342/Bella-by-Alethea-Alethea-Tinkle-They-are-not-real-Doctors-Alethea-is-a-Fraud-Botox-960839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bella by Alethea

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Funny Falsifications

AUTHOR: Bella By Alethea Medspa - (United States of America)

This is an unfortunate and false review. We are a Medical Spa in the heart of Buckhead with a Medical Director on staff, his credentials and image are clearly posted on the wall of our spa, on all materials and website. We do not claim to be a Doctors office nor do we perform medical procedures like liposuction & we do not keep Botox at our facility.
These claims are false and intended to hurt our reputation. Dr Cheng is a board certified MD specialising in anti aging medicine. You can learn more about him at http://www.lifespringantiaging.com/.
Because this reviewer stated several false statements I believe this to be a fake review. A client can not in fact make an appointment with myself, Alethea, online nor do we offer liposuction or keep Botox in our spa.
We do sell Voluspa candles in our spa but as Nordstrom would agree they don't smell cheap.
Our reviews online prove our reputation as a Laser Spa to be outstanding. We pride ourselves on providing the very best in hard to find Skincare products, pampering facials, and laser procedures. I do not believe this review was written by any client who ever visited our facility. Thank you for reading our response.